1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What Do I Do ??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by cool.anurag93, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cool.anurag93

cool.anurag93 Member

Hi,

I Recently Downloaded Two Gamecube Games From Romulation But Both Of Them Were Poor.1st Game Was Dragonball Z Budokai 2 And It Runs Fine But The Players And Models Look Very Very Wierd And The 2nd Was Eternal Darkness Which Does Not Even Extract At All.
    I Havn't Tried Re Downloading As I Don't Want To Loose Another 1000 Points.What Do I Do Now.I Waited For Hours To Get Eternal Darkness And It Was Very Heartbreaking To Find That It Won't Extract.I'm Really Dissapointed About This.It Is Very Sad To Find Such Bad Links.I Expect A Refund Of Atleast Half The Points.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you won't get a refund. If the game does not work on an emulator that is not our fault, it is the emulator. If it doesn't extract then we allow redownloads for free within 24 hours of the first download. If that has expired then tough.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

As a general rule, points are not refunded unless it's a problem on romulation's side. In this case your download was corrupted, likely it ended prematurely and failed.
    You need to use a Download Manager like FlashGet www.flashget.com to avoid corrupted downloads. This will allow you to resume failed downloads. Downloads also cost 0 points for 24 hours after you download a game.

The graphical issues of your other game are a problem with the emulation method. Gamecube emulators are far from perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.