1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what causes microwave errors in DS?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by hethann, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

what causes microwave errors in DS?
    i was playng the Fossil Fighter and suddenly my progresses was set back!oh gosh....i have got two new fossils and suddenly it went like that....i have encountered these problems in the past but ignored now i am curious about it

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Mirco wave error?

Ok, let's ignore that phrase and use proper words for ds carts...which reminds me.

-What card?
    -Latest firmware?
    -Good brand sd cart?

3. hethann

2.6A emulator that's all

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You mean "no$gba 2.6a"...it helps to let us know full details or emulator/flash cart.

Ok, try altering the sav settings, I noticed when I first got it on my laptop, it wasn't saving, I had to manually change the save settings until It did start saving.

If it's on an auto settings, change it until it does save, and delete any previous sav files of the game before hand.

Other than that that is all I can suggest since I prefer action on a real ds.

5. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Are you using the add-on no$zoomer?

6. hethann

on certain games but not for Fossil Fighter

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Mabe you need bios and firmware.bin file to help with certin games, full package

NO$GBA 2.6a + All files

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mojiiynlmvm

8. hethann

thanks so, what is NOZ...never met that before and NO$PMP too. stunned to see these files

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

NOZ for ds skins, no$wtt will help speedup cetin games, check no$wtt.ini file

10. hethann

can i know all the functions except for the zoomer and the setting file for the emulator?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.