1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what Anime is this?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by clyffe28, May 5, 2008.

1. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

I made this thread so that people may ask what anime are they looking for like they remember some of the story but can't remmember the title like in my case

Its story is that a when a boy goes to water, he gets sucked in and gets warped to another world where he becomes a maoh then he gets a sword that has a face in the handle.......anyone knows what anime is this?.............

2. ihandoko

ihandoko New Member

lol its not much of info

:p

3. clyffe28

the boy was engage to a blonde haired boy also when the boy fights he becomes another person-hair becoming longer, having more power........thats some details I can remember

4. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

ah D-N-A???

5. clyffe28

thanks but its not the one

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Could it be Yaiba?

1. the hero kid (yaiba) has a sword whose handle has a hole where he can place various power gems in & one gem, the gem of enlightment has a face with a big yapping mouth

2. there are a few episodes, the quest to find the gem of darkness to be exact where he was sucked into another world

3. his enemy, takeshi has a sword that changes his appearance

[​IMG]

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Could be that one where there's a prehistoric guy and he has a sword but it's his father's soul inside? And the sword is like rock? I haven't seen it for ages so I can't remember.

8. clyffe28

his sword has a face that sucks souls

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I'm kinda getting the title in my head, where did you see this anime, local TV (GMA, QTV,Studio23 or ABS-CBN) or cable (Hero or Animax), if you saw it in local TV I might've seen it

10. bhatooth

where did you watch this

11. clyffe28

on tv once but I forgot the title

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Ofcourse you saw it on TV, but on what source look up at my last post & if you could recall, what year was it?

13. clyffe28

I strolling around the cannels when I found the anime so I don't really know what channel it is. and I watched it some months ago

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

You said a few months ago, could it be Tactics?

[​IMG]

Or Absolute Boy?

[​IMG]

15. clyffe28

thanks but it is still not the one .........the boy has black hair and his sword is called maken or something like that

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Bingo!!

Shaman king!!

[​IMG]

17. bhatooth

shaman king? is the sword of yo asakura is called maken?

18. clyffe28

how could I forget shaman king......................
    ok I'll enumerate all the details I can remember

1. The main charachter is a black haired teen ager
    2. He gets teleported to another world via getting sucked in water
    3. He gets a sword called maken with a face that absorbs souls to be able to use its power
    4. He gets engage to a blond haired boy in the other world
    5. In the other world he becomes the maoh or the king
    6. When he is angry he becoms another person ( his hair becoming longer, he aquires special powers ,
    voice becoming lower, and becoming more mature in appearance) but after the battle he faints and changes
    back to his original form

I'll try to remember some more of the details

19. yoshi_miki

yoshi_miki New Member

I think the one you're looking for is called Kyou Kara Maoh.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/A3741-76thumbnail.jpg

The Black haired guy is called Yuri, and due to his appearance and other stuff he became the maoh of the alternative world, where the demons and actually good guys. He gets a sword called morgif, later on in season 1, with a white face that moves.
    The blond hair guy is Wolfram, and he quickly becomes Yuri's fiance upon Yuri's arrival to the alternate world (despite him being a guy!) Yuri can transport from one world to the other through water, but he can't control this due to the 1st maoh's power.

I don't want to give too much away, this is definately the series you've been looking for. There are two seasons and OVAs, the 2nd season is just being aired.

Its a great series, very funny in places.
    Hope this helps!
    ;D

20. clyffe28

Oh thank you very much this is what I'm looking for thankyou yoshi_miki