1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by girlsjustwant2havefun, May 14, 2011.

1. girlsjustwant2havefun

girlsjustwant2havefun Active Member

I have a CycloDS. I have the newest firmware 2.2. I have tried all 4 of the downloads for Lego pirates of the Caribbean and all I'm getting in my game is a folder with the name next to it! What am I doing wrong?! Please help! I just want to play! I download it, right click on it and click on extract to, and send it to my SD card!

2. steelcomet

steelcomet Well-Known Member

Is there something in the folder, like a .nds file? If so, put that file in the root folder of your sd card and try.

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Or just go into the folder from the CycloDS menu...

4. girlsjustwant2havefun

girlsjustwant2havefun Active Member

How would I do that?
    When I put my SD card into my computer and view what's on it, it shows Lego POTC being a nds file, but on my DS it's just a folder. If i tap it it just shows me the folder and at the top of the screen it has the title and it says view: ROM. If you tap it again it just takes you back to the list of games.
    Post Merge: [time]1305670089[/time]

Ok. I tapped info under the CycloDS menu and it says it's a folder and not a file. So how did I do that ? How can I fix that? And how can I make sure I don't do it again? I'm sure it was some kind of mistake I made, I'm not very tech savvy and haven't downloaded Roms in well over a year. I'm sure I've just forgotten how to do it right.
    Post Merge: [time]1305674265[/time]
    Nevermind I got it!!!!!