1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Were do I find my project 64 1.6 saves so I can back them up?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jiminy Crickets, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiminy Crickets

Jiminy Crickets Well-Known Member

Were do I find my project 64 1.6 saves so I can back them up?

Like in No$GBA, my saves go into the BATTERY folder and then I can copy them from there. Is there anything like that with project 64? Anybody Know? :-\

2. Lukav

Lukav Well-Known Member

There's a folder inside Project 64 called Saves. >_>

If you don't know where the directory is, try going to something like:

C:/Program Files/Project 64

I installed mine straight into my games folder, so I'm not sure what the default path is.

3. Jiminy Crickets

Thanks Lukav I tried that though and there is no save folder. Kind of weird I,m saving games but I don't know were they are going.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

check the options to see if there's a save path specified. If not my guess would be in the same folder as the roms.

5. Jiminy Crickets

Alright, this is weird. When I go to my project 64 file in the program files, there is no save folder. So I navigated my way there from the open rom tab under the file tab in the Project 64 emulator and there it was, a save folder with my saves in it but I couldn't copy or paste them or drag them to a new folder or nothing. It's weird the save folder is not there when I navigate there from the regular file directory. I even went to the folder options in the control panel and clicked on show hidden files and it is still not there. Any Ideas? This is just going to bother me. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.