1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Weird floating things in Chinatown Wars?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by sirchewie, Apr 21, 2009.

1. sirchewie

sirchewie Active Member

I have a question about Chinatown Wars. Periodically when im running around ill come across these weird clouds of silver streaks, kinda looks like electrons moving around an atom or something. When i walk into them nothing happens and it seems like something should, like it should trigger some sort of event or something. Does anyone else see these cloud things too? Do they do anything or are they just a random gimmick in the game? thanks for your help

2. Aarun M

Aarun M Member

i have GTA n neva ran into one of these , proberly a random gimick otherwise it mite just be playing up. gimme ur fc n we can trade stuff

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

sounds more like a glitch than anything else.

4. harjaz

harjaz Well-Known Member

They are not a glitch! After you beat the game and create an account at the R* Social Club, two of those locations get replaced with lions. Find both and unlock three extra missions. Look it up.

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Dude, you should stop smoking that stuff... It makes you hallucinate o_O

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Are you playing it on a emulator?

7. Raven_Guild_Master

Raven_Guild_Master New Member

I finished the game. but from the beginning i've found 2-3 of those "particles" (I remember one nearby a construction site)

8. Melon Head

Melon Head New Member

Do you mean the blue swirling dots? I found a few and i heard they turn into statues when you finish the game.

9. sirchewie

sirchewie Active Member

Ive finished the story line, but i dont think ive made an account. Do you do that by way of the ds online or do you go to a website and make one?

10. Aarun M

Aarun M Member

i have an account and haven't finished story , iw ent pass one today weird..

11. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

ur supposed to be able to find the statues of fo even if you dont have a rockstar social club acc. it just gives you hints

12. raj7095

raj7095 Member

dude, its not a glitch or anything. when you beat the story missions, you get a message from a person called Sean saying that there is a pair of lions hidden within the city. they randomly get replaced by those swirly things. every time you save your game or load your game, they change their place again.