1. This forum is in read-only mode.

way to transfer .sav file?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calvin_0, Aug 24, 2007.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

is there a way to transfer my .sav file from a R4DS to a original game cart?

i'm asking this is there is a game that i really like, so i'm going to get the original game, but i dont want to loss all my progress while playing it on the rom....

help?

2. disturbiated

disturbiated Guest

i believe there is, BUT, you need to get an action replay. not sure as i don't have one, so i'd look it up.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

There are yes, the method depends on the flash cart you originally saved on.

4. DemonHeadx

DemonHeadx Well-Known Member

There is this website that converts savs, i'll edit this post with the link.

EDIT:
    Well i read your post alittle bit more and I what i am posting now has nothing to do with that you are looking for lol.

Sorry >.<

But check the nds section for the link.

5. Linkman DS

Linkman DS Active Member

It depends on what game you're playing like for example, Diddy Kong racing DS, it has this feature that allows you to transfer your save to another game cart or that's what I believe.

6. AetherMaster

AetherMaster Well-Known Member

I only know a way for Slot-2 cards. It is a program called ReinMoon that can backup and restore .savs from a DS cart.

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

thanks guys...but i found a way to do it..its a programm call save sender....now i can transfer my .sav file to an original game cart XD