1. This forum is in read-only mode.

WAVE 4 xbox 360

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chaunceez, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

hey guys i have an xbox 360 but dont know wat firmware coz somebody else modded it for me and i can play left 4 dead 2 and assassians creed 2 but not cod mw2 i think left 4 dead 2 is a wave 5 game but i dont know so how can i play cod without flashing my 360 and saving me 40 bux and not wreking it my self?

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

rent or borrow a real wave 4 game and update your dashboard, then before you burn your game patch it with
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CCCE1OQ

to a wave your 360 can handle.

but big warning if your xbox is connected to live with a patched game you WILL get banned.
    i'm banned already so makes no difference to me and works perfectly but if you want to even connect your console to live then pay for the firmware update but as far as i know most of the firmwares for drives that support wave 4 games are in development so this unless your lucky enough to have the right drive the method i described is the only way to play.

3. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

i buy them not burn them

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

if your buying pre-burnt ones then you will either need to contact the seller to see if he can patch it down for you or rip it to your pc then burn it back off after patching

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.