1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Watch this, son!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by T-Dub, Oct 1, 2009.

1. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Look at this video right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDOtKodwt6Q

It features me...sorta of...facing off against Steven off of Ruby-Redux, don't know why I even post this, but...here you go!

It's a two-parter; this is part 1, I've uploaded both, but...ya know...Well, anyways, Steven really gave me a hard time, I almost had a whiteout, if it wasn't for my Misdreavus I would of surely been defeated! I had no fire type on my team at the time, that why it was so difficult!

2. PuffyChain

PuffyChain Well-Known Member

u should raised up ur pokemon until lv.65 before battle Elite 4

3. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

if you are lazy to do the thing use trade with one of your friends 8)

4. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

...HMMMMM...It looks like I got a few solicitor, I guess if anyone's interested check out part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN1RerNskOs

Imma CHAMPION!!!!!!!! (Robot Chicken)

5. PuffyChain

PuffyChain Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

6. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

That insect used "Double-edge" a lot.

7. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

the first one he is a noob i have the pokemon leugue ended with one pokemon (with swampert lv100 on emarold)

8. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

noob? why ? it can be true

9. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

please try to beat the game with this pokemon hack, you'll see a lot of differences

10. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

...It's seemed that I've gotten a couple of replies since I've been gone! Cool, I like that!

Okay, now to get to some of the replies; the folks that call me a noob, I would like to say, that Steven was actually HARD, I basically jacked up all of his Pokemon's AI to their peak, so that would always hit me attack was most effective against my pokemon, either it was Neutral, Super Effective, or Stat wise. Not to mention that my Pokemon were like completely UNDER LEVEL...But I still manage to prevail!!! ;D

Anyways, getting back on the AI increase; Like for example, when my Donphan was pitted up against his Metagross, his Metagross would always attack me with a Special Attack such as Psychic, knowing that a physical that's would be quite ineffective against Donphan, cuz Donphan's high Defense Stat.

But shit...Seriously, that Scizor was nothin' to play with, first it did agility to increase it speed and go before all of my pokemon, then it started destroying my team with Double-edge. If anyone's interested, I can tell you the attacks it had: Sword Dance, Silver Wind, Agility and infamous Double-Edge! If he was Gym leader he would give you Double-Edge as an TM prize LOL

Thank god he waited into the end, when Scizor was about to die, to use Sword Dance, that would of definitely turned the tables on my ASS!!!

...My god tho, Hitmonlee sucked like FUCK in that match, :'( it fainted like...3 times I think. I had to rely on Misdreavus, if it wasn't for that Attract and Thunderbolt strategy I came up with, i would of never took down Scizor...It was a real drag, I thought I was gonna lose for sure!!!!! :p