1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Watch out on GTA for........

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mario94, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mario94

Mario94 Well-Known Member

On GTA Chinatown wars everyone should be careful after a mission when entering a garage.

If you enter too fast the garage will lock you in causing you to restart DS and loose save data.

Make sure you enter garages slowly.

=]

2. Silvertie

Silvertie Well-Known Member

Yeah, if using a pay and spray, make sure you start spraying before cops get there.
    If they get there, the owner locks up the garage, and tells you that he will not do a spray with all the cops around.
    However, they know you are there, and will not go away; and you cannot kill them, being stuck inside the garage. Catch 22.

Solution: Save game with PDA (in the system menu), and load said game. You will lose any special cars you might have had, but you will keep all your drugs, and you will not be busted. The game will load from the closest safehouse.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You 2 have VERY different answers on the same thing XD

One should be in technical help

And the other should be, well here-I say it should have been in technical help because it can help other's avoid such problems...

Or prehaps someone can give a solution to fix your problem-you may have just done something wrong during patching or something.

4. Mario94

Will do next time. This was moved by anandjones to here anyway. lol.

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

??

I go into the garages at top speed and there's no problems...
    I do it at pay n sprays too...never had a problem.
    I love the little go-kart. lol

6. Mario94

oh well just a coincedince its happened to me twice after different missions, =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.