1. This forum is in read-only mode.

wasn't it suppose to be this year.....?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ultra, Nov 16, 2006.

1. ultra

ultra Guest

in e3, didn't nintendo said that they will be releasing phantom hour glass this year?? i found out that it'll be released sometime in the spring time.

2. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Q1 2007, I believe. Possibly Q2.

3. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I'm looking foward for this one. I hope it's like the minish cap. MC was like the best handheld 2d zelda game IMO.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I don't know, it's still top down right?

5. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

kinda... It looks kinda like AC:WW.

6. Seph

I have no idea what AC:WW is, I'll have to go watch a few screenshots next time I get a chance.

7. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Animal Crossing: Wild World. For Nintendo Duel Screen system.

8. Irdion

Irdion Active Member

I fear it...

I have been really underwhelmed by the Zelda's after Majora's Mask; they feel overhyped and cheap.

SB

9. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I believe you can switch your view depending on your situation, from either the 2D top-down view to a camera-following view similar to Wind Waker. I think it's gonna be awesome. :p

10. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Amen. Twilight Princess realy had somthing going for it... But about half way it turned crap.

11. Seph

I'm more than half-way through TP and I still think it owns, when I got the spinner it got sooo much fun, the giant chainball is just awesome too.

12. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I know... Unfortunaly you don't use the spinner (Best item in Zelda EVER) and chain much after the temples.

13. Seph

Of course you do, you just have to be creative. :D
    My favorite weapon is the chain, it's damn effective against pretty much everything.

14. ultra

ultra Guest

you gotta be kidding me. that thing is so heavy that you practically walk like a slug. but the animation of him throwing it and all that is cool. i would say that it's a pretty solid game. although i sort of didn't like the way nintendo created the lighting. it was too fuzzy looking [the background]. there were some control issues that i didn't like. some of the ideas were pretty awesome, like going upside down. all in all, it's satisfactory.

15. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Well it didint totaly "satisfy" me. But I have to admite I had ALOT of fun! ;D

16. maxim84

maxim84 New Member

Zelda was never my favorite game; but I think I always enjoy playing it at the least. I hope that Phantom Hourglass proved the same to me.

17. KMC

KMC Well-Known Member

Never played a Zelda title in my life, but i'll get the rom when it comes out. :p

18. Seph

Get Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time from our N64 section RIGHT NOW! Go play it, it's sweet.

19. crimespree

crimespree Member

well it comes out october 1st this year, probally wont be though