1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Was Medabots ever a Manga

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by a03dugga, Sep 2, 2008.

1. a03dugga

a03dugga Well-Known Member

hey guys theres been a topic called anyone remeber medabots and hell yeah it was goood. The only shame was that it was shorter than most anime or cartoons are. Just wondering if there was ever a manga for the once loved anime.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I'm not sure, but there are several Medabots games out there.

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

go Peppercat ^_^

[​IMG]

i dont like it when they goes into Killer Bot series, you know when Metabee started to transform into the car thingy.

4. a03dugga

a03dugga Well-Known Member

http://watchfreeanime.wordpress.com/medabots/
    a link to watch most of the medabots

5. slam

slam New Member

How come they stopped dubbing and subbing of medabots? Right when it was getting good.

6. CJneeds6characters

CJneeds6characters Well-Known Member

Woo, so happy I saw this thread, when I saw the picture of the red dude I remebered the shows, It used to be one of my favorite shows until they cut it off the air, and I forgot about it, I'm gonna go watch some episodes right now.

I just had an awesome flashback of it.

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Papper Cat is a girl, she have a female Tin.

8. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

yes it started from the manga version(i think)
    very rarely does an anime start without having a manga version. i dont think i even know one
    i saw 3 or 4 volumes at a bookstore somewhere here in the ph(i think it was natl bookstore. cahos are there natl bookstores in other countries?

rokusho will crush(literally) peppercat any day

9. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

i loved this show man... ikki or whatever the kids name was, and medabee... those were the days

10. 4ds

4ds Well-Known Member

Medabots (メダロット, Medarotto?, also known as Medarot) was originally an Imagineer video game released in 1997. The game was later adapted into a Japanese anime television series produced by Bee Train. Spanning 52 episodes, the series originally aired on TV Tokyo from July 2, 1999 until June 30, 2000 A manga series, written by Horumarin was also produced by the series. It was serialized in the shōnen magazine Comic Bom Bom in Japan and then published into collected volumes by Kodansha. The manga based on the first game Medarot was never translated into English. The manga based on the sequel, Medarot 2, was licensed for an English language release in North America by Viz Media, simply under the title Medabots.LOL actually not all anime are based on manga.sometimes its the other way around a manga is serialised after the anime came out.

11. shadowknuxem

shadowknuxem Member

Thats actually cool that the whole thing got started off a game. As for the manga, I'll have to do some searching, but I can probably find it floating around out there. But then again I haven't had a whole lot of luck finding game based manga, Megaman and Pokemon are the easiest ones to find.

I did like the anime and I believe I have it all downloaded.

12. Roy mustang

Roy mustang Well-Known Member

Rokusho ftw [​IMG]