1. This forum is in read-only mode.

was evil dead funny?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gameboy5.0, Apr 14, 2010.

1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok i was just want to know if any of the 3 movies are funny. i know they are horra films but i herd some where funny do you know what where the funny ones

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

The first one is not that funny. The second one is funny, so is Army Of Darkness.

If you liked Evil Dead 2 and Army Of Darkness, I point you to Drag Me To Hell and Dead Alive. I personally think Dead Alive is the more entertaining movie since I laughed watching it more than the others.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I personally wouldn't call them Horror. It's on the same level of "horror" as the Gremlin movies. Cheesy special effects mixed with comedy, leaving you unafraid and laughing.

I think Army of Darkness has the most humor in it. Probably due to it being the third, last one, and the minds behind it realizing that their humor was better than their horror. It seems to be the most popular one as well.

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

their quite funny if you have that sense of humour, their not funny in a comedy sort of way, just a piss take really

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I have to agree with the rest that evil dead 2 and Army of Darkness are funny the first evil dead has its moments, but its funny to watch it then go to the 2nd one and see the huge change they did in the storyline from the first movie. Ash is awesome no matter what he is doing. Read the comics too if you can find them.

6. lampslammer

lampslammer Well-Known Member

Ya they're funny. You should be shot with a boomstick if you dont like em.