1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Warning: TrialPay is fraudulent.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fgghjjkll, Oct 15, 2009.

1. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll Well-Known Member

Ok. Well i had lots of free time and so i thought i might do this trialpay shit on romulation. unfortunatley, i did one of it's offers and no email came and i check my status and it was stil regular.

As a warning, please do NOT use trialpay to pay for prem. No matter HOW many hot chicks and free sex there is, HOW cheap the prices are or HOW convenient this is, please pay via paypal.

Trialpay is a fraud.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

do you have any proof of this? If not you run the risk of getting sued.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, but I'm calling bullshit, not only has the TrialPay company been getting a lot of traditional media acclaim from papers such as The New York Times, but also I've had several emails of successfully completed trials. So maybe you had a bad experience with something going wrong, but it's definitely not a fraudulent company.

4. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll Well-Known Member

sue my ass if they want. i dont fucking care. i just want to warn users not to do this trialpay crap.
    as promised, here are pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as you very well see, i have done all these conditions. (no pics for the first one soz, but if you used your logic, you would very well know that i had to get passed the first condition in order to do the others >.> )

pfft. and also note that it activates instantly? bullshit!