1. This forum is in read-only mode.

WarioWare - D.I.Y. (Record MakerMatic Tabs?)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Agerion, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Agerion

Agerion Member

So in WarioWare, I'm pretty decent at making games. The cartooning isn't really for me, but I can still do it. The Record making? It will never happen. Now I know you can use the composer for music in a game, but I though this'd be cool, too. Does anyone know where I can find some music tabs (like you would use to read and figure out how to play a song on a guitar) for the record MakerMatic so I can use the m to import cool songs like stuff from actual bands? I know there were TONS of tabs for the "Town Tune" on Animal Crossing, just wondering if anyone knows where I can find some for the Record MakerMatic. If no one knows, it's fine, but any help would be extremely appreciated. =)

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The problem with the Record MakerMatic is that it doesn't use a traditional system and is limited in range. You'll have a hard time finding anything over the range of simple that will work well on this.

3. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

I'd just be pleased if someone could translate a piano tab of Sonic 3's Ice Cap Zone for me xD

4. Agerion

Agerion Member

I see... I suppose it's hopeless then?
    Oh, well. The games are still fun to design. =D

5. denekie

denekie Well-Known Member

that isnt too hard i think, if you can make songs with the mario music maker, or you can play a piano or something.

6. Agerion

Agerion Member

I'm COMPLETELY musically inept. I can't play a single instrument. Can't even use the hum-note maker right. =P

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The problem is though, from what I've seen from playing with it, it has C to C twice with the flats and sharps in between. That doesn't leave a lot of room for different songs, especially ones that fall into a lower and higher register. If there's a way to access more notes, than this would be easily possible. The problem is, I don't think there is unless I missed something during the tutorial.