1. This forum is in read-only mode.

warhammer, tau paint schemes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by olimpa, Apr 3, 2010.

1. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

so at the moment i have a really boring sort of blue and yellow scheme so i want to change because the person i bought the army off of has added a load of washes and stuff to it so im not sure how to re-create it so i want a new paint scheme for my army any suggestions?
    i was thinking blue and yellow and maybe some white plz reply im really stumped...

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

My one Fire Warrior has a Soviet Russia-inspired paint job. Lots of red and yellow.

Dude, just check the back of the codex, they have like a dozen different paint schemes you can try.

3. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

There's this great site called google which lets you search images, here's an example of a search I did, there should be plenty of inspiration in there.

4. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

dude way ahead of you i already checked the codex and google i would like to create my own paint scheme and i was asking the ever so clever romulation community... ;D

5. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Well, it depends on your tastes. Personally I like chaos black undercoats with skull white highlights which I then paint over with scorpion green. But that was for a chaos battlefleet so may not suit Tau...

6. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

yeah i was thinking of that as i was reading ::)