1. This forum is in read-only mode.

wanting to install AR magnager for wii on system menu 4.2U but not 100% sure

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duncan Idaho, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

i did magnaged to install the app found on a YouTube vid and the emudesc forums (ill add both links to the bottom line of the post so please bear with me ) im doubtfull of installing a vital part of this, the MIOS patch or the CMIOS patch, what are the risk of isntalling the patch?, can it brick you wii, my wii is indeed hard modded, it has a chip on it, not sure which model of chip it is, then if it bricks my wii can any one post the tools to bring it back from the dead? since im not sure there are many "official" nintendo stores around the country so help please?

links of i was talking in the beggining:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQB1NfpG-VI

and

http://www.emudesc.net/foros/wii-scene/161764-action-replay-de-gamecube-homebrew-channel.html

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Re: wanting to oisntall AR magnager for wii on system menu 4.2U but not 100% sure

Why not just use Ocarina that comes with USB Loader GX or Neogamma?

It requires a soft-mod though.

And a chip installation is still a soft-mod.

3. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Re: wanting to oisntall AR magnager for wii on system menu 4.2U but not 100% sure

really i have my wii with hombrew channel im not trying to use ocarina since im not sure it runs Game Cube Action replay, only wii ones, i have heard on the wiihacks forums that neogamma is way too dangerous, and i dont like trying to add patches, im aksing since im bored of beating legit my Game Cube games.

also i lacks of USB loader only Gecko OS, and they dont sell that stuff or its hard to find were i live.

and my question is still not answered should i or should i not install the mios patch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.