1. This forum is in read-only mode.

WAnted to ask a question....

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by neim81094, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neim81094

neim81094 Active Member

Sorry if I posted in hthe wrong place, I didnt know which category this wuestion fits into but i just want to know. Ok i have a TTi 8gb for the DS and i love it, i have all the good games, a patched version of JUS, the works, now I also have EZ flash 3in 1 to play gba roms, b4 i go downoading them, could hacked gba roms play on it? i no it works for emulators and psps, but i just want to make sure b4 downloading it and becoming dissapointed

If anybody wants to know how to make the Jump Ultimate Stars English patch work on the TTI just ask :)

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I know many people have trouble getting the JUS English Patch to work on the TTDS/DSi. If you could post how you made it work, it would help everyone.

As far as the EZFlash 3 in 1, yes downloaded GBA Roms will work on it. Depending on the features of your flashcart, you might need to use the 3in1 ExpPack Tool from www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds under "essential utilities". This will let you load GBA Roms onto your EZFLash 3in1 if your flashcart firmware doesn't already let you do this.

3. neim81094

neim81094 Active Member

dude i am way ahead of u, instead of doin that, Im just gonna post the working JUS(U) that will save time, it will b in the rom requests forum or w/e, it works on the tti and all the other flash carts :) TELL UR FRIENDS!!! lmfao
    Post Merge: [time]1247793576[/time]
    ohh yea and i know how to do that, im just simply asking if you could play hacked gba roms, like a hacked pokemon games or something? I heard u could, but i just want to double check

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Post it in the NDS Trading Station.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.