1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Want to know how to get the Varia Suit early in Metroid Zero Mission

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by idpaul, Aug 21, 2009.

1. idpaul

idpaul Active Member

Then watch this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ykUwuVHMyo

What I show in this video is the way to get the varia suit early in metroid zero mission
    things you need
    Ice beam
    Wall grip
    Everything is explained in the video

Difficulty rating
    7\10
    If your an expert at metroid games or you use save states to help then this is might will be difficult until after you practise it. But for a non-Expert or for if your playing on the Real Gameboy Advance game then this might be difficult and it will require a few tries. But I reckon by following this video you could do this on a real Gameboy Advance game of Metroid Zero Mission

2. xmasterchefx

xmasterchefx Well-Known Member

Did you just use Romulation as a method to plug your videos? For shame.

3. idpaul

idpaul Active Member

No i did not use romulation as a way to get views on my videos more to the point did you actually watch the video.

I asked for permission and I got sent a message and I think the message stated that I have permission as long as the link leads to a video that helps the community and not just gives me views

this is the message that seph sent me
    "If it is relevant to the topic then it doesn't matter. If it's an easy question to answer then just answer it, but if a video makes sense then by all go ahead. The important thing is to link the video because it will help the user, not because it will give you another view on a video."

the video does show how to get the varia suit early in metroid zero mission unless i have the link wrong
    my aim for my videos is to help the community and do the thing that i love doing and thats playing computer games my other aim is to have video evidence of gaming secrets, tips and cheats.

If any administrator such as seph as a problem with this then i will stop posting topics with links leading to my youtube channel but i do help the community with my videos and the links are not random crap videos used to piss people off

and besides why would I want to piss off Romulation the're Awesome