1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wake me up when Rondo of Swords is out.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kaiden, Apr 15, 2008.

1. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

Really looking foward to it. My DS has been sitting on the shelf while I play PS2 rpgs.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah looks pretty awesome from the trailer and screens.

3. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

I was thinking of going back and actually finishing those fire emblem games... that i forgot about.

4. mrfatso

mrfatso Well-Known Member

same here, wake me up when the game's out, been drooling ever since i saw the trailer ;D

5. Ichigo55

Ichigo55 Member

the game came out yesterday didnt it? when will it be out here?

6. manny2260

manny2260 Well-Known Member

there is no set time it all depends on who dumps it and how long it takes

7. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

i wonder if there will be a code for max movement XD

8. anandjones

There would probably be one in the near future yes. It's already dumped and ready for download.

9. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

yeah i saw it last night before i went to bed. I'm still trying to kill everyone on the first map :/

10. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

WAKE UP!

11. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Its an interesting game. However I find Fire Emblem and Advanced Wars better. My opinion though. What are your guys thoughts on the game?

12. MagNetCZ

MagNetCZ Member

My thoughts are that I kinda dislike it, it's definitely a matter of personal taste tho since my schoolmate quite liked it. Anyway it's kinda complex and difficult and all this running through people business simply makes it unappealing to an action gamer such as me.

13. anandjones

I reckon it's pretty awesome, love turn by turn tactics games. I'm still stuck on the Pirate level though. Too hard.

14. mrfatso

mrfatso Well-Known Member

well, unfortunately, the game does not run on no$gba emulator, so i don't know how fun the gameplay is =(

15. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

I like the challenging level of gameplay, and the new combat system, but the graphics are quite RPG maker quality :(
    However: the story is cool, and so are most of the characters. It still isn't Fire Emblem, but it's a good second

16. joshthesim

joshthesim Active Member

The graphics look like a first star online engine, but i think it's good.

The best feature is being able to cluster your enemy's and attack them all at once.

17. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

This game was a total let down for me :( The art is great and so is the story but everything else is just mediocre or fail

18. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't like Rondo Of Swords, It's like dashing onto enemies which is not what we want. We want free roam, and good action, but this game is certainly out of our league.

19. joshthesim

joshthesim Active Member

You can't hold the game accountable to the genre it's confined to.

Lots of people like this genre, and Rondo is probably one of the best.

20. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

Probably some of these people like it, but I find it boring. It's not really my type, but if you like this go buy it, I'm not saying that you should not buy it cause I'm just giving an opinion and I'm honest. For me Rondo Of Swords is not the game that satisfies you like Final Fantasy and I must say, once you've played Those Final Fantasy series and you play this one, I'm not 100% sure that you'll love this game. But if you're trying something new, it's not really too late to get this game. :D