1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Viva Pinata : Pocket Paradise

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mishy, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I wanted to know has anyone here played it or owned or still currently has it. A friend of mine told me about the game, although I'm hesitant because it looks kiddy...So anyway, DISCUSS please. :) (The Gamestop near my home, has a few copies used...)

-What did you like about the game?
    -Is the game challenging?
    -How did you set up your starting garden?
    -Any replay value?

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

theres a DS version? I had Viva Pinata for X360 and to be honest yes it was a little kiddy but once you got past all the intros and into the game then it really was addicting. I poured days into my garden and damn it was awesome, and lets be honest, theres nothing quite like a nice cold beer after a hard days "virtual digging" :p

3. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Almo, that was funny. And yes, there is a DS version, but sadly Romulation can not supply it because it's a commercial game. I think I'll buy it now that you say it's "addicting"...Kind of like Harvest Moon...LOL..

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Link provided :) PM either myself or mishy if you would like a link for the game :) (i dont know if im allowed to do that or not...seph?)

5. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

Seph actually posted the game alternative links on here I believe. Check the Trading Station and you should be set. I've played the DS one a little bit and own the 360 one. 360 is great, can't remember enough of the DS version to give an honest opinion though.

P.S. Just did a search and didn't find them. I know they were up here though because I have the (E) version.

6. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

If you like harvest moon type games then ya its fun. for me though it was bad enough that it was a harvest moon game but that red guy, profesor something, comeing in and destroying your stuff was just plane mean. and you cant do anything about it!!

7. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Well, I have the game now. I haven't started to play yet but, I will today. *I just woke up*.... :(

It's 11.29am..And I'm still tired.

Anyway, I can't wait to play...although I don't know of a better tutorial. The one in the game, doesn't explain that much about how to "really" appeal to the Pinatas. Maybe Gamefaqs.com or Youtube.com has something.