1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Virtual Villagers

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by motherhen182, Sep 4, 2009.

1. motherhen182

motherhen182 Member

I started playing Virtual Villagers with the tutoral yesterday. It was great until I had to click on my villager learning how to do research and then click on the bubble over his head (the bubble with the cogs in it) when I did this both the top and bottom screens of my NDS just went white with nothing on them and the game crashed, I had to switch off and go back in again from the start of the game. Unfortunately the game wont let you get any further in the tutorals without doing this. Can anybody help me please. I am playing it on my R4 card on my NDS. Many thanks :)

2. Neonnailvarnish

Neonnailvarnish New Member

Sorry, I can't help.
    I downloaded this game yesterday and it works fine:)
    Maybe re-download it using a different server?
    ex. If you used the Europe Server, try using the North American Server?
    x

3. xandercatalinac

xandercatalinac Active Member

Does anyone have a link to a walkthrough?
    Plz post it ty

4. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Have you tried reading the common issues thread? https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

5. miaow1988

miaow1988 New Member

help! i am stuck in the game! i tried breeding my people, and they keep showng up a "?" head thingy. why?

my population is slowly aging... i only have 7 people in the island..

what is the age to start breeding and what is the limit age of the villagers breeding? and how do you actually breed them? i did it accidentally and have no idea how i did it...

the game tutorial dont really help much....i didnt really understand what was said at the end of the day. it took me 30 mins to figure out what the potion game was all about.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

From the comments on the game page:

7. chocx12

chocx12 New Member

i'm getting confused with this game! does anyone knows about the breeding age? could them start breeding if the woman is older than the man?

8. lemoncubez

lemoncubez Member

Thanks to Seph! I was just looking for that answer. Mine got stuck at seven too,
    but now i'm trying to build more huts and build the bridge so that i can discover more. By the way, if some people died, how do i like bury or get rid of the skeletons lying on the beach? and how do i prevent them from dying?

9. motherhen182

motherhen182 Member

Neoennailvarnish thanks anyway but I have tried this and it still crashes. :eek:(

10. miaow1988

miaow1988 New Member

from what i see, you need a level 2 of spirituality before you can bury anyone, i dunno if you need a adept priest to do the burying.

the way to prevent them from dying..is...healing them when they are unwell? once their green meter reaches zero, they will die. once they start spinning round near the ocean, it means that they are unwell. (well, that is what my villagers do when they are sick..)

i followed steph's suggestion..and my villagers have finally given birth!
    my problem now..is this. i am facing an all-girl population! i have no idea why, but my villagers only gave birth to girls. is there any hints to make the villagers give birth to a boy?

11. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

don't think so, just keep your fingers crossed. I had a similar problem only too many males - at least with females you can try and get them all pregnant.

At some point in the game you're able to reserrect the dead, which definitely helps get things populated.

12. lemoncubez

lemoncubez Member

thanks guys!!! and another question, what about the golden stuffs around? and i really wish to freeze the time, but you see, building and getting pregnant take very long, so i don't freeze the time. then i find that my people have died. oh and now my previous game was left with only one villager, an 8 year old girl. i started a new one, and now i'm trying to freeze the time at night, but then let it run in the day while i do some other stuff and i'll check every, perhaps, 2 hours or so? hope it works... and if it works i hope it helps some of you!

13. miaow1988

miaow1988 New Member

yup, i do that too. and it works!

14. lemoncubez

lemoncubez Member

i tried that... but 4 of my villagers died. and now i'm only left with three... i'll breed them crazily!!!
    Post Merge: [time]1252422096[/time]
    maybe i was having too much fun with my friends who came over to my house.

15. choncal

choncal New Member

any1 know how to deal with the snake? plz

16. sweeper

sweeper Active Member

yahyou have to take a genius or maybe expert priest to it then she/he chase it

17. Jexel

Jexel Member

You need a Healer, I think.