1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Virtual Villagers ROM Problem / Need information | Problème ROM Virtual Village

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kakashi1995, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kakashi1995

Kakashi1995 New Member

Hello,
    Excuse me to disturb you because I do not really know if I post in the correct category because I was French rather difficult to understand is why when you say, I pray you speak to me in proper English (with fewer spelling errors) because I have great difficulty understanding and so please forgive me ...
    Here's my problem, I download the rom of Virtual Villagers on your site:
    https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4145_-_Virtual_Villagers_ (E) (M5) (TM). rar.html /
    I downloaded, excerpts, and then tested by playing an error message appears:
    Unable to play!
    Error message:
    Unable to access data.
    Please turn off the console and reinsert the DS Card.

Therefore I ask how? For me to play this game that looks really good!

One final thing you ask, I know this is a site for DS rom, but I want to Virtual Villager on my computer but there is a limited time! You would know or find this game in French crack unlimited time? Please

Thank you very much in advance!

Version French:
    Bonjour,
    Excusez-moi de vous dérangez car je ne sais pas vraiment si je poste dans la bonne rubrique car étant français j'ai assez de mal à comprendre, c'est pourquoi quand vous me répondrez, je vous pries de me parler dans un anglais correct (avec le moins de fautes d'orthographe) car j'ai beaucoup de mal à comprendre et veuillez donc m'en excusez...
    Voilà donc mon problème, j'ai télécharger le rom de Virtual Villagers sur votre site:
    https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4145_-_Virtual_Villagers_(E)(M5)(TM).rar.html/
    Je l'ai téléchargé, extrais, puis testé et en jouant, un message d'erreur apparait:
    Impossible de jouer !
    Message d'erreur:
    Impossible d'accéder aux données.
    Veuillez éteindre la console et réinsérer la Carte DS.

C'est pourquoi je vous demande comment faire? Pour que je puisse jouer à ce jeu qui à l'air vraiment bien !

J'ai une dernière chose à vous demandez, je sais que c'est un site de rom pour DS, mais je voudrai à Virtual Villager sur mon ordinateur mais il y a une limite de temps ! Sauriez vous ou trouver ce jeu en crack en français sans limite de temps ? Svp

Merci beaucoup d'avance !

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Are you playing with an emulator or with a flashcart?

And I don't understand what you mean by limited time.
    Is it possible its just WinRAR nagging you to buy its software?

3. Kakashi1995

Kakashi1995 New Member

In fact, if I download Virtual Villager on PC for free, I have a trial period of 60 minutes, and I would like to know if there was a program that blocks the time or the full game without trial period ...
    For the Roma, I try it on emulator and on my R4, always the same problem ...

Version French:
    En faite, si je télécharge Virtual Villager sur PC gratuitement, je n'ai qu'un période d'essai de 60 minutes, et moi je voudrai savoir si il existait un programme qui bloque le temps ou le jeu complet sans periode d'essai...
    Pour le rom, j'ai essayer sur emulateur et sur ma R4, toujours le meme problème...

4. ggrroohh

What is the firmware on your R4?
    If its a real one,you might want to try using YSmenu.

As for emulator,which one are you using?

5. Kakashi1995

Kakashi1995 New Member

Excuse me tell you his, but I am French, I use google translator to tell you, I can do nothing to improve my language because I have great difficulty speaking English, if the translator makes mistakes, I don ' it can not because I am very good in French spelling, please understand me please ...
    Regarding your link thank you but how to play on my R4 for my DS because your link is very good to play on pc only on DS, I can see
    not ... ^ ^ "

6. ggrroohh

Your previous post isn't English at all.....
    And the website you linked to doesn't tell what R4 it is,since they are different ones on that site.
    Anyway have you tried updating to your card's latest firmware?

http://linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

Check your box so you don't download the wrong one.

7. Kakashi1995

Kakashi1995 New Member

Oupss ... Excuse me, I absolutely did not see that I write in French, excuse me ... I do not really understand the true history of R4 or not ... But I do not think my card I need to update because I did that for 2 weeks!

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Please read the Common Issues (save errors) thread. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0 And do not ask for warez on this Forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.