1. This forum is in read-only mode.

virtual villagers - hints and questions

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by choncal, Sep 8, 2009.

1. choncal

choncal New Member

Come on all you village people... post your hints on how to do things here.. lets help each other out... well help me out at least!!!! :D

2. Kyol

Kyol Member

What do you want to know? I've played it quite a few times on PC and am in the process of playing through it on the DS.

Can't help if you don't ask questions :D

3. choncal

choncal New Member

well, my main one is the food one.. im running out of berries and fishing is rather boring.. ive made a hoe.. so presuming i can plant stuff in that nice furtile soil.... but how ...

4. sweeper

sweeper Active Member

hi
    I'm playing it to and i cant get further then 11 people then they wont make new babies.i played all technical stuff free...but the first puzzle with the baby hush little baby...is still locked and a lot more puzzles are locked.Ive found clay on the other island but i cant color my clothes ore huts...

5. lemoncubez

lemoncubez Member

yeah i can't solve:
    hush little baby, don't you cry
    dead flowers. or not quite?
    a hiding place, obviously... but where?
    no smoke without a fire
    prevention is better than the cure
    when mankind settled down, they started to work the fields
    holy waters bring change
    they come to the shore and return quickly into their habitat
    let the children...
    a hot bath cures
    search the colours of the rainbow everywhere
    no longer the same old stories
    some mushrooms are powerful
    not quite a hot water bottle
    this is dangerous!
    all that glitter might be gold(2)
    a piece of art. what could it be good for?
    fresh water supply is essential for the growth of a village
    this will save you from toil on the fields
    all is still
    all is quiet
    mend something to bring yourself good luck
    child's play
    carry a bucket to the water
    collect and puzzle it together
    some things you wouldn't dream of, but on this island, many a wondrous thing can happen if you have the right base
    a new food source
    there's more to the jungle than the eye can see at first
    everyone, even the smallest, has a right to wear fashionable clothes!
    all that glitters might be gold(3)
    a piece of art. what could it be good for?(3)
    many mysteries are hidden on this island
    not all is as dangerous as it looks
    tweet!
    blunt objects won't help here
    be kind to animals
    search the colors of the rainbow everywhere
    quench the thirst of your villagers
    open sesame!
    respect the elderly
    fifteen men buried a chest
    all that glitters might be gold(4)
    a piece of art. what could it be good for?(4)
    magical metamorphosis
    water is not only for washing
    everyone has the right to an education
    to go somewhere no villager has gone before

anyone knows a web where i can get all these done? or anyone can help me solve them?

6. Tazgirl18992

Tazgirl18992 Member

Dead flowers, or not quite- You need either a healer or farmer (can't remember!) and you put them on the dead weeds after you clear the spring (top-left on the island). They will water them and voila!!
    Fifteen men buried a chest- Get an adept builder, and put him over the chest buried next to the Statues you dug up, and he'll dig up the chest.
    Magical metamorphis- After you have done the dead flowers one, you put a farmer on their and he'll feed some catapillars. Then they'll become butterflies!!
    That's all I know. Hope it helps!!

7. deadcrow

deadcrow New Member

i'm not very sure about the requirements but this is how i get it done.

a hiding place, obviously... but where?
    - in the lava island, try get a expert farmer to open the door near the north side of the map, what i did is i use an elder to open it.

no smoke without a fire
    - lava island, get a expert scientist to examine the odd blue stone

prevention is better than the cure
    - lava island, get a healer to examine the withered field. not the one with many stones. he will solve a puzzle first, after that get an at least expert healer to continue examine the mushroom field. this takes time, be patient.

when mankind settled down, they started to work the fields
    - you need to master the farming technology, first get a farmer to the field with many stone surround on it, then use a priest to pray for the field.

holy waters bring change
    - i forgot how i did this, i got an elder near by the well. i think you need an expert priest.

they come to the shore and return quickly into their habitat
    - get an expert parent to tame the turtle in the lava island. be patient, this one take ages to be done.

let the children...
    - get a parent to build the playground. there's one in the lagoon, near the shore.

a hot bath cures
    - get a healer to examine the pond in the lava island.

search the colours of the rainbow everywhere
    - get an expert scientist to examine the clay found in lava island.

no longer the same old stories
    - not sure, i used a genius parent with full spiritual skill to examine the plate found in lava island, near the shore.

some mushrooms are powerful
    - lava island, get a healer to examine the withered field. not the one with many stones.

not quite a hot water bottle
    - get a healer to examine the hot spring and when you place the healer in the hot spring he/she will start "giving physiotherapy", after that, wait until your villager get sick, place your healer to the hot spring along with the sick villager.

this is dangerous!
    - get a healer to chase away the snake found in the forest

all that glitter might be gold(2)
    - get a priest to study on the golden tiny plate half buried everywhere.

a piece of art. what could it be good for?
    - get a priest to study the golden plate

fresh water supply is essential for the growth of a village
    - get a builder to remove the big stone at the northwest side of lagoon

Post Merge: [time]1253509380[/time]
    this will save you from toil on the fields
    - is this the knife puzzle? if it is, get a scientist to examine the sharp shone found in the forest.

all is still
    all is quiet
    - get a priest to examine the peaceful place found in all 3 maps.

mend something to bring yourself good luck
    - forest. get a scientist to collect all the shards.

child's play
    - get a parent to examine the toy in the forest, you need to cut off the undergrowth in order to get there.

------------------------------------

i'll write till here coz i think the rest is quite easy to solve, just follow the story line and you will get the puzzle solved. if need further help feel free to ask. i solved all except the hush little baby.

8. Tazgirl18992

Tazgirl18992 Member

I'm having trouble getting an expert ( in any field!!) does anyone have any hints? =) thanks!

9. biny55

biny55 Member

hi, i'm having trouble with the '' everyone has the right to an education'' and '' fifteen men burried a chest, and i can also not open the temple at the jungle island, plz help :S:D

x

10. toe_knee

toe_knee Member

i cant get mine to make babies?
    what am i doing wrong
    Post Merge: [time]1254845708[/time]
    when i put my adept builder over the chest he either has a question mark above his head or he goes and worships the statues?

11. Admirale11

Admirale11 New Member

perhaps it helpes he's also an adept priest, but I'm not certain.

@toe_knee: try not to have a great age difference. also mind about their status (they can't "breed" if they're sick) and if they're in a good mood. try to match different couples.
    It took with me also a while to make babies but af 4-6 hourse I got two couples and then another couple simultanously.

12. tictactoe

tictactoe Member

I have a genius but not an expert, is an expert good in all skills, and how do you make clothes, my genius parent has been at the cotton plant for days and going nowhere, am I doing it right?
    Post Merge: [time]1256641463[/time]
    Also I don't have child's play and have tried putting my genius parent on the toys in the playground in the jungle and nothing happens please help!
    Post Merge: [time]1256641572[/time]
    You have to buy level 2 farming and find a fertile field and you will be able to grow turnips
    Post Merge: [time]1256641699[/time]
    Can't solve childs play or the clothes, tried the parent on the toys and nothing happens can you remember what you did?

13. spiderman2007

spiderman2007 New Member

Hey, just managed to solve 100% of the puzzles and got a small ending for it :D

For the child's play u don't put anything over the toys but u need an expert priest to go into the temple to solve that one.