1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Virtual Villagers a New Home Making babies.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by klaimore, May 29, 2010.

1. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I wanna make another baby, but do I have to make a new hut?
    And how do I make a golden childs.

2. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

Well, to get a baby, you get a man and a woman... and then she's a mommy! When the population starts to get higher, the villagers will start making a new hut. For the Golden Child, first catch the Fish of Fertility in the lagoon (need a master Farmer that's maxed out in Farming). I don't quite remember, but you might need lvl 3 Fertility and Spirituality. Then take a mother and keep putting her in the lagoon. This should happen when your village is stable and everyone can eat.

3. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Oh okay. Another question, how do I get food for the volcanic island? They'res like nothing there to pick.

4. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

Whoops, I was thinking of the PC Virtual Villagers. If this helps any, here's the solutions to the puzzles:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960152-virtual-villagers-a-new-home/54909076

5. skullz-97

skullz-97 New Member

first you should make ahut
    thin put amale villagers on the female villagers if it dosent work thin at an abad mood or sick or very old

i hope i help you

6. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Ensure the man is wearing loose fitting underwear.

7. Annanelle

Annanelle Well-Known Member

it really depends on how many huts you already have. Generally, i find it good to build all the huts possible. I'm sorry, but i think of any food on the volcanic island..... unless you want to fish?