1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Views on Australia's Government

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by necr0, Jan 28, 2013.

1. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

So, what is everyones views on Australia's government at this time?
    For those who don't know, this woman is our Prime Minister.

2. Eadelas25

Eadelas25 Well-Known Member

Hey it could be worse. Whatever happens , Australia's staying the same.

At least you don't have my country's president. I swear, the only reason I can think of that my country's still around is because God must love us.

BTW, Happy Australia Day!

P.S Congrats to Novak Djokovic for winning the Australian Open!

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I suppose it could be.
    Is the Philippines really that bad?

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I'll take her over PR man Cameron anyday, she's got more balls and a personality. We need to get an immigration policy like Australias asap.

5. Eadelas25

Eadelas25 Well-Known Member

Our Prez ran on a platform of populist politics, and we all know what that means. He panders to the poor and ignorant about abolishing corruption and, despite appearances, corruption is still going strong. He just swapped out the new bad apples with the old bad apples. Now he's trying to stifle the public by opposing a Freedom of Info Bill and replacing it with his own version that effectively nullifies it's intended effect. Apparently he's got a lot to hide.

I know that Aussies prefer Murray over Djokovic. Maybe it's because he's British. You have to admit though, Novak dominated in that game.

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

What do I think?

I think there's only one person on this entire forum whose opinion is worth more than the contents of my toilet when it comes to Australia.

You aren't him. Your political input is even worse than loony's, and at least he can structure his opinion well enough that it's coherent.

EDIT: Sorry for the comparison loony but you're the first person I'm reminded of when I think of objectionable personal opinions. I disagree with your opinions, not you personally.

7. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Really Xenirina, I'd honestly like to know the basis and reasoning behind your political opinions. Help me understand.

8. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Simple, Australia is a country of criminals, so naturally the leaders are criminals so NATURALLY you people all disgust me. MURIKA!

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Me? I know all about Australian politics, I visit Macca all the time to debate politics.

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Of course baby

11. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

this means war

12. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

It's full of marsupials.