1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Victini Problem

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by megakid11, Mar 17, 2011.

1. megakid11

megakid11 Well-Known Member

I'm having a bit of problems with capturing Victini. I got the liberty pass, and I defeated all the Team Plasma people, but every time I go to Victini and I talk to it, it responds back and then the game freezes. The battle doesn't even start. I talk to it, it talks back and everything freezes. Every time. Can someone help me with this problem?

2. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

dude, I understand your name is megakid and all, but that doesn't mean your size should be mega.It's a lot irritating to suddenly read your enlarged text amongst the normal ones.Please understand and stop this enlargment.

As of victini problem, are you using emulator?

3. megakid11

Sorry about the big font. I also screwed up my username. I had a better one but I don't know if I can change it anymore. About the Victini, I have an Acekard 2i and I'm using it on a DSi.

4. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

In that case, I can be of no help to you, since I use a emulator with wi-fi.

5. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

Try reformating ur micro sd card that worked for me.

6. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Shit,stop with the enlarged text.It looks like you're almost screaming or about to kill yourself o.o"
    Anyway...are you using cheats or any AR codes? They can make your game glitchy.

7. megakid11

Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do use AR codes. They should all work though. I'll try playing it without cheats to see if it work or not after my other problem gets solved. Can you all do me a big favour and look at the other thread that I started and try to figure out how to help me? If that's fixed, then I could actually try to verify the solution to this problem. Thanks in advance!