1. This forum is in read-only mode.

VBA Saves to EZ Flash 3in1

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by pk51uke, Jul 18, 2010.

1. pk51uke

pk51uke Guest

I desperately need some help here.

Basically this is what I want to know is: how do you transfer saves from VBA (Visual Boy Advance) to EZ Flash 3in1.

I use an Acekard by the way with AKAIO latest patch. I play all my GBA games on PSRAM mode.

What I've tried before: I move my save files from GBA_save to my laptop and I've used the save files on VBA. Works fine. Say I'm playing Golden Sun, I save in a different location on the game. Works fine if I load it on VBA again. I move the save file back to EZ Flash 3in1. At that point, when I try playing the same game via EZFlash3in1, it loads the game at the point where I last played (in other words, before I moved it to my laptop).

And if I try moving the save file back to my laptop, it is different to the save file I moved to my EZ - basically it reverts back to what it was before.

So what am I doing wrong? How can I successfuly move VBA files to EZ Flash 3in1? It works one way but not the other for me.

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I think the old save file is still on the EZ 3in1 itself. What you need to do is take the save file from your MicroSD, play it on the emu, save it. Then, with AKAIO, load up two different games in a row (not Golden Sun). This should push the Golden Sun save file out of the 3in1 (I think there's only one slot for a save file, but there might be two, hence playing two different games). Then put your new save file back on your MicroSD and try it.