1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Valkyrie Profile for ePSXe

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by A1X_Jet, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A1X_Jet

A1X_Jet Member

Sup guys, first of all.. thanks to the people that helped me before when I was having problems with this, and sorry I haven't thanked you prior to this. I kinda forgot about this forum here and just how helpful it is. :-X

Second of all, I'm having a little problem with settings for the ePSXe. It runs, and it works, and I've played three games on it so far (with tweaking), FFT, Vagrant Story, and Beyond the Beyond. But I'm having a new problem.

Two part question here folks:
    1) Valkyrie Profile won't run at a good speed, as in, the beginning at "new game" takes about 9 minutes before I can actually control Lenneth. Second to that is the fact that once I get Lenneth to control and she's about to talk to Freya, the game freezes, or at least doesn't let me progress the dialogue. Freya says "Stand Lenneth." and that's that. I was wondering if you guys knew anything about that?

2) This one isn't really important and it's also outlandish to the extreme. I'm always changing the window size for specific games to get them run at desired speeds. In other words, if the window is too big the game is horrendously lagged, but if its too small I get Ashley Riot from Vagrant Story running faster than Superman. Does anyone out there happen to know specific settings or ideal settings to the Emu's video configuration to make the game play at an ideal or relatively close to how a regular PSX game would play?

Thanks guys, I know you have answers and I know I don't so I really appreciate the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.