1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Valkyrie profile convenant working??

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ThanhHai1982, May 20, 2009.

1. ThanhHai1982

ThanhHai1982 New Member

hey guys..

quick question? any1 download Valkyrie yet?? did us guys notice that chapter 4 & 5 is missing.. i mean i was playing chapter 3 then it jumped straight to chapter 6, where was up againts 999999999 health... even the normal guys had 600 hp per hit... is it a fault in the ROM??

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

unlikely.

3. ThanhHai1982

ThanhHai1982 New Member

yea, i was hoping that this isnt the case... but i just dnt understand why it jumped from chapter 3 to chapter 6... my friends said that sum ROMS have sum parts missing.. did u play Valkyrie yet?? i must say every good game, but that part puzzles me...

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

roms do not have parts missing. It is likely that something you did in game caused it to skip two chapters (maybe you entered an area you aren't supposed to be in yet, or something?)

5. ThanhHai1982

ThanhHai1982 New Member

ok thanx.. ill start it again, but tis wud be my 5th time starting agin.. thanx for answering questions man... cheers bud

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Are you using Cheat Codes? ;)

7. Viruscrush

Viruscrush Member

I've heard that VP:CoP has multiple paths...maybe different paths = different chapters? Just a suggestion ><"

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Oh.

If you don't meet the Sin (I think that's what they call it) quota for the fight, the next battle will have HUGE enemies. Enemies that will likely annihilate you. This is your punishment for not pleasing the evil being you made your pact with.

9. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Read the walkthrough from www.gamefaq.com
    they have list down which path you take depending how many people you have sacrifice..

Generally,you have to take bad ending first before you take the good ending,which is more difficult because of the high LV and HP the boss have...

10. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Use the cheat for level up.:pLOL.

11. meganova

Haha,
    Cheat is for Noob...
    Play the game and finish it first..
    after that,use cheat for your own convenience.....

12. forte_amirul

I mean use the cheat for lvl up then.LOL.

13. meganova

It's still cheating LOL..
    try beat the game without cheating first..
    that's what a true gamer is..

14. forte_amirul

Well,I'm suggesting.