1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Utilities

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Deathbreak911, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

There are roms and emulators hosted or linked to by the basic site (which means not including the forum), but no utilities. While not a needed thing, I think it would be nice if the site hosted DLDI patchers, the SUPER converter (converts to .DPG format), and stuff of that nature. It would be a nice feature for those people who are just passing by the site and have no interest in joining the forum, and might encourage more to join the forum.

Just though I'd throw that out there ^.^ I'm always up for giving you people more to think about ;)

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Well, most of that stuff is available through links in the forums. So that would encourage people to visit the forums, right? :)

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There's no point for DLDI uploads, or SUPER uploads really. They can find it themselves.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Of course there's a point, it's called keepping things together, there's no need to have a negative attitude towards a suggestion, will we do this though? Not right now.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

DLDI etc. no, because it's something that people rarely use. Although other things such as patchers etc. would be helpful. :)

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

My contribution to this discussion?

Have a direct link on the main site to RHDN for patchers & such.