1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Using Downloaded Ps2 Games ect

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by vivalacola, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vivalacola

vivalacola Member

Hi, i've got an R4 for ds, and i'm very much enjoying it, but I was wondering is there anything special you have to do to play a ps2 download, or do you just copy the files to a disc and stick it in (obv copy to dvd is game is dvd game or cd if its cd)

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The Nintendo DS cannot play PS2 games.
    PS2 games are for the Playstation 2, which is much more powerful than the DS. You will never run PS2 games on your DS.

In order to play downloaded PS2 games on your PS2, you must have either a "Swap Disc" or a Modded console.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

to play a ps2 download/backup you must have a modchip, a swapdisc, or you can soft-mod your ps2

4. vivalacola

vivalacola Member

i mean is their anythins special i have to put on the disc with the game to put into a ps2. i was just relating to my other rom downloads. lol

So to sum up:
    Is their anything other than game files i have to put on a disc to play on ps2.

--Thanks Ace, I have the swap disc with flip lid on my ps2, so thats all i need? thanks much! :D--

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Sorry, you started off by talking about your R4 then asked how to play PS2 games. My mind combined the two.

Crazier questions have been asked here, so I didn't think anything odd about it being asked :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.