1. This forum is in read-only mode.

US release for Rune Factory 3? What? Already passed???[SOLVED]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KougaMyazawa, Dec 1, 2009.

1. KougaMyazawa

KougaMyazawa Active Member

I didn't know where else to post this.

My friend announces the other day that the US release for Rune Factory 3 was posted November 10th. And she even bought the game to prove it, at her local department store, the cart, the box, the art, everything was legit.

I'm not expecting ROMs because that's usually depending if anyone wants to dump it or not, but is the release date for real?

2. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

Re: US release for Rune Factory 3? What? Already passed???

It was released in Japan on 10/22/09, so I think there was a mixup somewhere.

3. KougaMyazawa

Well I'm talking about the US release, and I have no idea how the Japanese release is involved with it. Unless of course, I'm stupid and I'm not getting what you mean. :/

4. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

you have any pictures of her playing it? or the game being in stores? the box?

5. KougaMyazawa

I'll ask her to give me a picture of it, because she usually wouldn't lie about something like that. If anything, she probably refered(sp?) to another game during our talk of 'RuneFactory 3' and I must have mixed the game and her game up. But I am 99% sure she was talking about that game.

But don't get your hopes up just yet. I'm merely trying to resolve my confusion here.

6. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

i'm just curious because i'm willing to go out and grab myself a copy before the ROM...

7. KougaMyazawa

Ok, I just talked to her.

THIS IS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING

The game was Japanese. She ordered it, and got it on November 10th. The reason I thought it was English was because she was referring to HM: Sunshine Islands, and I misunderstood it.

I'm really sorry if I crushed any hopes :(

8. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

Meh, no harm, no foul. I knew it would take AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR FOR NATSUME TO ADAPT RF:3 and of course Nintendy needs to add the BIG-N AP to the game to screw over English-Speaking Pirates ;)
    I'm not gonna bother DLing RF3 till it is in English because I want to know what it is that I need to do. Also, I don't want to piss off the potential wife I was going to merry in the game (You know, the in-game marriage system? Not the real freaky-Asian marring his DS thing...)

9. KougaMyazawa

Hehe, I'm pretty sure RF would have made a LOT more money, if they made an option to be a girl or a boy, and marry girls or boys. I wouldn't mind marrying Max in RF:2 myself ;D but the fact that you can only be a boy, and marry girls, is really limiting the the consumers.

10. r1motochick

r1motochick Well-Known Member

You are sooooo right! Being female and playing as a boy and then deciding who is your wife is kinda jacked! You'd think they get a hint about it- I'm sure lots of people complained.