1. This forum is in read-only mode.

US Pokemon Players! DPPt Players Rejoice! Maybe...

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mikeac, Oct 16, 2009.

1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

IF there are any US Pokemon Players here, I HAZ SPOILAS!!!!

They finally are gonna release event Arceus in Toys'R'Us! I hope you care, because they are doing it starting November 7th to December 17th! Nintendo Power doesn't lie! Maybe my brother does, but Nintendo Power nevah lies! Except for their reviews... Actually, half of you here probably hacked it already in HeartGold/Soulsilver. Anyways, just sayin.

2. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

That's nice news. I don't live in the US, but I can always request for a back&forth trade to get a Pokédex entry at least. Oh, and yes, I want it to be English.

3. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Yeah, I will probably hack. A lot easier.

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Meh. I rarely hack anything. Probably cause I have absolutely no patience to use pokesav and other crap, including if its easy as AR.

5. s_quizno

s_quizno Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of these "event" Pokemon. Sure, knowing that you'll be one of the few people who'll have them is fun and all, but it's terribly unfair to those who live nowhere close to the event location.
    As for getting it online from a trade, you just never know what's real and what's hacked. (Pokemon Diamond is one of the few actual carts I own . . .)
    Well, the plus side is, if a hacked Pokemon's well made, neither you nor your friends can tell anyways. Ignorance truly is bliss sometimes . . .

6. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

heh, I might go for this... or just hack (again...)

ha, me too!

7. s_quizno

s_quizno Well-Known Member

Haha, at least it seems that you have the option of actually going. I should start the Platinum I got from here, so that I too can have these events . . .