1. This forum is in read-only mode.

urgent...xD

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by yoohee01, Jul 13, 2012.

1. yoohee01

yoohee01 Member

is there someone here playing bomberman fantasy race?

coz i'm a lil bit frustrated for the game, because after the race i can't see the save game or if i wanna try again for that race its just that i only press x. and i dunno what i'm pressing for that screen. can someone help me for this?

2. Tice

Tice Active Member

Can you tell us what your playing it on?
    If it's an emulator state which one it is too.

3. yoohee01

yoohee01 Member

what do you mean by what am i playing it on? i'm playing it on an epsxe.

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You have the real memcard images ?

You could try the Psxv1.13 it will make its own memcard images on use in the memcards folder.

http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/

5. yoohee01

yoohee01 Member

i still can't see the pop-up save game after the race... i already try the Psxv1.13 yet when i finish the race, there's nothing, just a sound that pop and when i press the x button on the controller, it will direct me to the save game. but i don't see the box asking me if i want to save. can somebody help me here?

Post Merge: [time]1342278488[/time]
    i mean is, coz i think no one gets what am i saying. am saying that, if you play bomberman fantasy race and you finish a race and after finishing the bonus game, there should be a save game asking you,but i don't see any. or if you play two player from the fantasy race and you finish the race and if you wanna change your animal i don't see the option, i just keep pressing x but i don't know what am i pressing. the problem is in the game video i think. i'm not referring to the save game from the memory card. is there anyone here who plays bomberman fantasy race and doesn't see any bugs from the game?

6. Jhon 591

You saying the image is invisable from what the real hardware shows that it is there.

In that case its the emulatior issue.

on the over hand maybe try a few graphic drivers you could try and setings vr drivers.

open GL if your PC graphic card can handle it maybe best.

I will post the site for updated emulators later when i get back on my own PC

7. yoohee01

yoohee01 Member

ty ty.. i will wait for that...

8. Jhon 591

http://www.emucr.com/search/label/PS?&max-results=12

I'm sure i posted it befour ??? xd.