1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Urgent help required for 3ds

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Icarus007, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Icarus007

Icarus007 Well-Known Member

Do any of you guys know where one can buy r4 card in Bangalore.if you do please tell.Thanks
    Post Merge: [time]1370606216[/time]

2. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Are you an India too, wow there are a lot of Indians here!
    And i dont think anyone would know that, cause there are only very little indians here...

If you bought your 3ds from bangalore, try asking at that shop where you would get an Flashcart, maybe they could tell you...

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Never been to India. However;
    In general, I suggest going to a gaming shop somewhere in the big city if you're from the rural or suburb area.
    Likely Mumbai or New Delhi should have a store of that nature that sells gaming consoles, either one that sells originals or pirated ones.
    If that's not an option, then either probably try buying online (if you have credit card) or go overseas and buy it there (if you don't have credit card). Or ask the store in Bangalore to buy it for you by placing an order to them, probably be more expensive, but that's the last resort you can hope to own an R4 if all else isn't an option.

4. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

@prectorian Bangalore is the IT capital of india, even though New Delhi is our capital, Bangalore is the most developed location in the country.

Im sure you can get a flashcart there, no need to go anywhere or look anywhere else! :)
    There are a ton of gaming shops in bangalore itself...

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Ah! I see... no idea about that. Ha3x :p
    Well, then it should have been easy to find one (flash carts) there if one take time to look around.

6. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

here in india gaming shops arent common like the Toys R in us.

@ icarus

im pleased to see another fellow indian .
    take a look at these links these can help you in some ways :
    relater search results
    selling R4 at qiukr which include some games

7. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Hey, Icarus007 before you get an R4, are you getting one so that you can use it in ur 3ds??
    If that is the reason, i dont think the R4 original will work on the 3ds...
    For your 3ds you have a choice between getting R4i Gold 3DS and Supercard DSTwo
    But as Neon32 mentioned, there is no gurantee you will find shops selling these...

8. Icarus007

Thanks Neon32 for the link though it's a dead end coz it's sold out.Do you guys know any other method by which one can play DS games on a 3DS
    coz a few Days back I saw a Guy named Dem0ntap who had posted a video on youtube where he used a software to play ds games directly from an sd card.Is is possible to do so.

9. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Icarus007, an ordinary R4 wont work on a 3ds
    buy an "R4i Gold 3DS" or "Supercard DSTwo"
    using these you can play NDS games on a 3DS,just copy paste the games to a memory card put it in the flashcart n play, its that simple...

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no it is not possible to play roms directly from an SD card. Only DSiWare can be played from SD, and that is encrypted and locked to the console it was originally downloaded on.

11. Icarus007

Thanks for the info. ;)

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you mean send bank transfers, and not necessarily. Bank transfers often incur fees (particularly when done internationally, they can be quite large) and it's also risky because if the seller decides not to send the item, you have very little if any legal recourse (it's your word against theirs that the money was sent for that item, and the chances are theres nothing your legal system can do because they're in a different country.) At least using an online store there is a record of the transaction and it's purpose, proving that there is a contract to supply said item.