1. This forum is in read-only mode.

URGENT:-Does the R4DS work on DSI

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by theunderling, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Hi,the bairn has just snapped his ds lite in half and Im wondering if the R4DS cart works in the new DSI console.Also,will the EZ 3 in flash cart Ive ordered work,or is there no slot for it.If no slot,what do I need to be able to play GBA games on the DSI.

Im asking this as I want to be able to use the r4 cart and ez cart,but if either cant be used immediately,Ill just have to buy a DS Lite again

cheers

2. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

you ll have to use a emulator for GBA games and r4 does work on DSI I believe. you cant play gba on the ds1

3. theunderling

OK Thanks mate,thats all I need to know.Ill buy a new DS Lite Friday cheers

4. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

the r4 doesnt work on dsi,only r4i,and there is no gba emulator for dsi or ds lite
    Post Merge: [time]1252615243[/time]
    dsi cant play gba games ,only ds lite,but you will need to buy a gba expansion pack to run gba roms on slot 2 gba

5. theunderling

Its OK,Ive a ez 3 in 1 flash cart coming,ordered 2 weeks ago from deal extreme.

6. nemesis11

to play gba games on ds lite you need to download ysmenu programe to run gba roms on ds lite,but dsi cant run gba cause doesnt have a slot 2,wich sucks ass lol

7. theunderling

What is the difference between YSMenu and Rudolphs software.I was told I only needed to load Rudolphs to play GBA games on the DSLite.

8. nemesis11

ysmenu lets you play ds games and hgomebrews ,rudolphs cant do taht i think

9. theunderling

OK,I wont be using any homebrew stuff as its for my 9 yr old disabled son.He wanted mickey mouse and donald duck and the only roms I seen with them was a couple of GBA games,so thats how Ive ordered a 3 in 1 flash cart.

Hes already broken 2 ds lites and 1 psp LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.