1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Uploading roms?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by adriande2, Sep 17, 2009.

1. adriande2

adriande2 New Member

So, how about letting users upload for points?
    You would definitely have to verify the submission before you accept them and give points.
    I see you have a steady flow of DS roms but gamecube roms and other systems aren't as much because the systems and games aren't sold anymore. You could have a larger collection of these roms.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not going to happen, verifying the roms would cause too much work. We have a pretty much full set of gamecube ISOs, they just arent all uploaded yet, it takes time.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If needed I could help with psp games-mine work 100%-all i'd want is credit for the woek-and help uploading them :D

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We do not want PSP games. We appreciate the thought but fact is we already have, or know where to get this stuff. If there's something we don't have then it's most likely because we either haven't had the time to add it or we don't want it.

The only exception is undumped NDS ROMs, if someone has a game that hasn't been dumped yet they're welcome to send us a dump. A note to this though, this does not include scene releases already dumped and just not on RomUlation yet, we already have that shit, so it's not going to be put up by sending it to us, because we're most likely asleep - otherwise it'd be up and available for download.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Oh...ok...

By the time I get faster net you would have got some dumps already anyways...

Though if I did get lucky one day and I bother to dump we should have this chat again...I doubt it but it's worth a go.

Shame my ds dumping is over-lost an sd card thanks to gta chinatown wars :(