1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Uploading Games.............

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Prototype, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

I got a quick question....I got a whole bunch of games for PSP, well I wouldnt say a whole bunch but but most are all action shooting Destructive blood gorring well some ;D mind blowing games......

and Im wondering since you peeps provide us with great games for DS SNES NES and PSP and some other consoles which I dunno, like the GBA, why not share my games to you guys for the rest of the peeps.....to have fun with....so is it posible for me to share my games(PSP) to you guys or more like upload my games to the server for the rest of the peeps?.............I already have them in ISO format and (CSO format for does that have the 3.03OC-E Dark's Hombrew PSP Version) or any compability that contains the 1.50 and 3.0 folder in your psp directory :p

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

PM Seph about this, and he will give you upload details and instructions if you dont know how to use FTP

3. Prototype

cool, cool thanks mate

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Do you know how to use ftp? That would make it a whole lot easier.

5. Prototype

That would be a Big NOOOOO!!!!.......................j/k naww I never really uploading anythig in ma life....well expect to some of my buddies using msn and yahoo messenger but thats it...heh

6. Seph

Loony could you give him the low-down? I don't really have time to give a guide. In fact, could you write a guy that everyone can understand?

7. Loonylion

hey, I aint gay :p

8. Seph

It's the moon, it's making my Engrish worse. Could you write a guide when you have some time?

9. Loonylion

ok, I'll forgive you this time :p

you want screenshots with that? :p

10. Seph

Would make it far more user friendly. :)

11. Prototype

sweet...now all i have to do is wait for the info......uhh getting chills, so excited..cant wait for that new user friendly uploader 8)

12. nunya bizniss

nunya bizniss Member

so did you guys right a guide on this? I have heaps of nds files, i got games coming outa my ....*&%%^ lol but I have noticed, to my surprise, I do have some that aren't here. So what was the answer on this one?

13. Seph

Depends on how you got those NDS files, if you dumped it yourself then we're interested, otherwise we most likely have it already. And yes, loony did write the guide here: https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=348.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.