1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Upload PSX games and other by users

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by opeth87, Oct 15, 2007.

1. opeth87

opeth87 New Member

Hi everyone. I would like to propose a possibility to upload games from user. I have a collection of PSX games that i would like to share, espacially European versions, because the are only US versions on this site. This is an example to make Romulation bigger than now. Maybe, have different versions of games could be nice. You know, some times Euro versions are different from US versions, that are different from Jap versions. There are different features, more or less secrets/easter eggs etc, and people who doesn't understand a lot of english can have the possibility to play retro/games in their original language.

I hope that my message would be clear, and sorry in advance for bad english.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this is already possible, that is what the trading station section of the forum is for.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

As for uploading to the server it won't be possible sadly, it's not because we don't want the community to share with us but it's because of space limitations. We only have 700GB available (roughly) and we have almost all of it planned out already.

If we at some point get a larger capacity then it might be an option.

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ really? Oh no i can see that running out soonish. :(

5. opeth87

opeth87 New Member

I think so..

@Loonylion
    I'm sorry I didn't knew about trade section.

@Seph
    I hope that those GB would finish in a far away day

6. Rockstar99

Rockstar99 Well-Known Member

You can use like mega upload or one of them then post all about it and the link and other stuff on here!