1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Upgradeing

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by silverrose, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverrose

silverrose Member

I have an AceKard2 for my DS. It was last upgraded around the first of January. Is a new update available, and if so, how do I upgrade? My brother-in-law did it for me in January when he visited, but i don't want to send my AceKard to him to have it upgraded again.

2. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

If there is a update on all that, all you have to do is replace the old folder with the new folder. If you are going to do that save a backup file onto your computer in case if you mess up.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

www.acekard.com

it's preety easy.

just grab the firmware ( reccomend "akaio" 1.5.1) and place the "_akio" folder and the "akmenu.nds" file in the root/beinning of your card (the moment you see the contents on your pc, that is the root).

Not sure what your on or if your on akaio, but I know the latest one that I reccomend is akaio 1.5.1

4. silverrose

silverrose Member

Sounds easy enough, but where can I find the upgrade?

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

He gave you the link.
    http://www.acekard.com/

6. silverrose

silverrose Member

I went to the acekard site and the only upgrade I could find was the 1.5. I have seen posts that mentioned a 1.5.1 upgrade. are they the same, or am I not seeing the right links at the web site. I already have the 1.5 upgrade, and still having freezing problems.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

8. art_games

art_games New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.