1. This forum is in read-only mode.

update for r4i gold 3ds

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by metalgames, Dec 23, 2012.

1. metalgames

metalgames Active Member

my r4i gold 3ds is DORASU but cannot find any update for 4.5.10E on my DS.

2. metalgames

metalgames Active Member

the site on my r4i 3ds show www.r4ids.cn

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If you had already upgraded your console to v.4.5.0-10U (USA) or v.4.5.0-10E (EUR), but your R4's official website doesn't list any upgrade yet for it to overcome the blockage. Then.....
    1. wait until an update is provided by your R4's provider (need to borrow someone else's console that is below v.4.5.0-10U/E to do the updating)
    2. if you can't wait then, buy a new cart that had already been installed to work on the v.4.5.0-10U/E firmware.

Next time, never upgrade your console before upgrading your cart.

But if you haven't already upgraded your console's firmware to v.4.5.0-10U/E, and you can't find an update from your R4's provider to allow it to work on that console's latest firmware. Then simply refrain from upgrading your console until an upgrade for your R4 is made available. Upgrade the R4 first, only then can you safely upgrade your console.

Oh...if your cart provider hasn't release any upgrade, just wait for it. the only one who can provide it is the official website. None of us here makes revision updates for any cart since we don't have the source code to do so.