1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Up coming

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by manolisgoku, Aug 12, 2009.

1. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

Hi.
    My suggestion is simple. Can the upcoming list be sorted my the number of downloads of the previous title?
    By that a game of interest won't be lost in 24 other games.
    eg Pokemon soul silver/heart gold.

i also believe that you could also sort them by console(psx,gba,ds)
    I would like to hear your bad or good comments.
    Thanks in advance.

-manolisgoku

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Firstly, the upcoming games list isn't exactly long enough to warrant something like this.
    Secondly, the list only has NDS games, so sorting by console is redundant.
    Thirdly, the list is sorted by shipping date, which I'd say is the most effective way to sort it.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Not all games have previous titles as well. I think very few do.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It's not very obvious, but click on the header text and it will sort by it.

5. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Oh, so it does. Like I said though, there's no point in sorting by console. Also, region sorting is broken.

Oh, and I just noticed that at the bottom of the page, where it says "Copyright RomUlation 2003-2009 | Code by Seph - Design by Marc Falk"...The mouseover on "Seph" seems to have a typo in it.

6. Seph

Hah, I actually saw that two days ago, I just can't be bothered to open the file and fix it, it's such a minor thing it'll be done the next time I happen to be working on that file anyway.

7. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Now after that was stated I've gone and checked it out, and I am sure more have done the same :p I'd leave it alone lets us all know that even a programmer can slip up every now and then.

8. Seph

I actually knew about that one as well, I just haven't taken the time to fix it. Probably won't for a while either since the list is so small anyway.

Right now I'm branching out to stuff other than RomUlation, there's an endless amount of things I could do to RomUlation, but I have to put it at the back of the queue at some point, figure now is as good as any.