1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Unova link features of pokemon black/white 2 possible with acekard 2i?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by duhizy, Oct 21, 2012.

1. duhizy

duhizy Member

i have a ds lite and an acekard 2i with the save file of the previous version pokemon black, is there anyway with these cards to get these features? cheats possibly to enable them? something?

2. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

Can you be more specific please, what features are you talking about?

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

To enable UNOVA LINK? Using flash cart is ok, but need WIFI.

You need to have your GAME SYNC ID of your PKM BW 1. You could check the GAME SYNC save file in PKM BW 1 if you forgot on the main BW 1 menu or check in your PGL website account under CUSTOMIZE.

If you only have 1 DS console, then best to do is use PGL website to remember your BW 1's save file content. Do so by GAME SYNC it or use C-GEAR like if you want to play in the dream world. That way it remembers certain info regarding your play history. Then.....
    Run the PKM BW 2 via WIFI (make sure to already have GAME SYNC in BW 2), follow the steps, it will offer to register using 2-3 options, then choose the one ending with WFC....then, follow further the steps until you are ask to input the BW 1's GAME SYNC ID. Do so, and follow the steps again until it says SUCCESSFUL and SAVE SETTINGS. Done.

If you have more than 1 DS then you could use the upper option above the one marked as ....WFC...... to do a local sync via IR. One DS running BW 1 the other BW 2. Again need to know GAME SYNC ID of the BW 1 before proceeding.

4. nazim10

nazim10 Member

The patch didn't work for me (said "xdelta3 target window checksum mismatch xd3_invalid_input", when I used a clean Black 2 rom), and it keeps freezing in the first match against rival

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Don't you realize your post don't belong here?
    Post it in the appropriate topic from where you got that patch file from.