1. This forum is in read-only mode.

university work! Please Help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kill Moves, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Kill Moves

Kill Moves Member

Hey guys I have to have exebitions on this university work that is on youtube, that will help me on my final grade, so please help me guys!

Just watch one time to bump the exebitions! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCSHTnTeSD0

Thanks!!!

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I'm getting stressed from just listening to that music.

3. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

There was music?

4. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Looks like a child spent 5 minutes with slide transitions on windows movie maker

5. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

i dont get what this is? and what does us having to watch it help your grade?

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

OK so as far as I can tell, it's a commercial. In all honesty, if I'd entered that for my GCSE media studies, I'd have failed. (note that in England, GCSE is 4 years before you even start university)

7. Kill Moves

Kill Moves Member

THANKS GUYS, i made that in 15 minutes just to have my grade... now with the exebitions my grade will be "UPgraded"! lol

Thank you again!

8. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

You aren't actually submitting that for your finals, right?
    I mean, it's total crap.

9. megashell

Dova has spoken!
    well its only the end of 1st semester, i dont think this was to well done, but 2nd semester, try to push yourself more.

10. athemoe

I'm not a dragon.

EDIT: [me=Athemoe]looks at avatar[/me]

oh..

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

that isn't valid thu'um. Dov is 'dragon', Dovah is 'of dragon' and Dov ah is 'dragon hunter'

12. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

jesus christ Loony

13. athemoe

Someone in should develop a life...

14. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Can you stay on topic please guys, Skyrim chat belongs in the gaming section.

Great stuff Kill Moves, I can tell you have a bright future in marketing. I especially like your use of the upbeat, high tempo music clashing against the imagery throughout the video. It really drives home how much of a disturbance insomnia can be.

I wouldn't listen to the comments of the philistines, they're clearly unable to recognise art when they see it and are simply jealous of your wonderful talents.

15. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

you are so full of shit nex

16. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

yeah, well you're mean !!

17. megashell

On TOPIC AGAIN!!

loony is awesome!! HAHAHA!

Fos Roh Da! And all that XD

18. Kill Moves

Kill Moves Member

Thanks nex, I dont think that lol, marketing is just one of the subjects of Business management, so no big deal, i just needed a 7 to pass and i got it. If you think my video suck, you guys should take a look at the other works... lol