1. This forum is in read-only mode.

unban code?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duncan Idaho, May 17, 2010.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

well i was palying monster hunter tri, and after beting the main game, i updated the wii (i was getting pissed off that every time i had to run from hoembrew channel gecko just to play the game) and i connected once to the wi-fi before that, but now im getting a mesage of modified save file foudn, that my character was modified in a way it couldnt be done legally, at most what i have is the alaterion armor, but nothing else so any one mind giving me instructions of how unabn me from the wi-fi? as i see mario kardt players do so all the time

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Did you use cheats or anything like that?

Or trade anyone a cheated item?

3. Duncan Idaho

no, i made sure i wouldnt use cheats online, only in game, it migth have been i tried to go in with an alateriona rmor, while i dint had the rank for it..., ill copy my data, and start a new one, its not that hard, since it seems they scan the file, not the ip

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That's you're problem right there.

They banned you because you used cheats.
    They'll do that regardless if you're using them online or off.

5. Duncan Idaho

i have used cheats offline, but i never have been banned until now, im gonan get a new file, but make sure to finish the online storu mode before using alaterion, still no code?
    Post Merge: [time]1274119833[/time]
    still i need that unabn code, and also, it eems my ban will be lifted on 10 days