1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Unable to Save Game

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ajscoot, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajscoot

ajscoot New Member

As the title suggests, I am unable to save my game. I'm using the No$gba 2.6a emulator. The rom that I'm using is 3540 - Pokemon Platinum (U)(Xenophobia). I also had the same problem with Pokemon SS. I saved in game, then when I tried to start the game up again, it would make me start as if I never played before.

If anybody knows what is wrong and can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    Post Merge: [time]1257279768[/time]
    Okay, I tried saving on a different game and it worked fine. Is something wrong with the rom? Anybody else having this problem?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Is your save in auto with no$gba 2.6a ?

3. ajscoot

ajscoot New Member

Yes, it is.

4. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

i thought you have to make a copy of it and change it to SAV file then move it into the battery folder...

5. tiguiti

tiguiti Well-Known Member

i got the same probleme

6. Maxmao

Maxmao Member

me too i got far in the game after i downloaded it and i saved it so i could go play it later but then i went to play the game and my save was gone.

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Simple task, open the game as is with nothink in battery folder

open game using no$gba though no$zommer

This will then create a auto .sav file in battery folder

fined out what the name of the auto save is, make a copy of your original .sav and rename it to what the auto .sav is, then "replace it" with your game .sav, it may work

8. Maxmao

Maxmao Member

theres also another way i found this out on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtF8RqOxxCU then instead of clicking the red X button u need to push and hold Ctrl+Alt+X then reload your game and the save you did will load up. i just tried it, it took me like 2 vids to find out how it worked and i wanted to be sure that it did before i posted. hope this helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.