1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Unable to download games

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dinamic22, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinamic22

dinamic22 New Member

Hi, i've been on this site about 8 months & had no trouble regularly downloading, extracting files etc for NDS, then on Fiday (4th Dec) my internet security ran out (i'd been using Webroot) i installed Kaspersky internet security 2010 as it was a freebie & now i can download the games & they show up in the place i'm saving them when i click Europe Server ( i download about 8/9 each time) but when i come to extract the files to put on to my R4 card i cannot see them in the place i save them & cannot find them anywhere else, can anyone help me as i'm baffled

2. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

what antivirus do you have now? and have you used the search function to look for the games you downloaded they must be there somewhere.

3. dinamic22

dinamic22 New Member

Thanks for your reply iwantndsroms i'm using kasperspy its a complete package, & yes i ran the search function which tracked them down in a hidden folder (i don't know why they went in there as i have a folder on my desktop that i usually download them into ) but i am unable to extract the files it just says windows is unable to find your files or i can browse myself to find them, then when i look myself i'm unable to find them

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Try this.

-try the search function and look up the name of the file
    -The anti virus shouldn't mess with your downloaded files
    -If you suspect it is, change the download location to somewhere on your desktop

If your getting the files...but not appearing on your r4 then try making a seperate folder on your r4.

I heard that on r4's they have a limit of 100 roms in each folder or something.

5. dinamic22

dinamic22 New Member

Hi, thanx for your reply, i def think its the Kaperspy security now as i had another pc tower waiting to load my IP provider, printer, mobile phone etc on so i did this the other day but didn't load Kasperspy security on to it & i was able to download some games that i wanted & get them onto my R4 card (it only has about 30 games total on it) i just don't know what to do about the security if its blocking things that i want to download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.