1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Un-Bookmarked This Site...*sad*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamAsh07, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 Member

Lol, removing this site from sight, well it was fun while it lasted, thanks for all the NDS downloads you provided to us RomUlation!!! *bows down* I'll miss this site.....but good things never remain the same, now do they? Adios

2. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

kthxbai.

3. captain james

captain james Well-Known Member

i will never unbookmark this site even thought the main reason for romulation was to get games for my acekard 2i i still come on romulation every day and browse the forums and the other download sections.
    lets just hope the other sections arnt removed

4. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

5. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I don't get you...

6. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

*ERROR
    *invalid command /care

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Seriously, these people do not even want to see things through the Admins' point of view :(

All they care about are DS ROMs. And to think RomUlation offers more than that.

The problem is they don't even have an inkling as to how hard it is to run a site such as this, heck I've been here for three years & all I know is in order to keep this place running, compromises must be made, in this case removing DS ROMs. Also, as if these people complaining will do something for the site if say seph &/or loony goes to jail for keeping this place up for us.

Yes there are "other" places besides RomUlation, but a few of those that I know of seem to be offline at present, probably received a Cease & Desist site shutdown order for non compliance to Cobra Organization's (commonly referred to as the ESA) demands. And for those places I know not off? Heaven forbid how secure their files are, at least with RomUlation you are assured that you can download stuff that's clean & won't awaken Skynet on your computers.

I just feel sad for these impatient bunch because who knows, maybe one day DS ROMs will again be readily made available.

As the saying goes...

"Patience is greatly rewarded".

Oh well, just my two cents on the matter :)

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There has been one topic which has remained open to allow people to pop in with their opinions, etc. about the ESA issue.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43329.0

Please use it rather than making your own..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.