1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ultimate mortal Kombat 3

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Valkerion, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

is finally here woo!

just like i remember it lol. The controls are great, the display is just like the arcade crisp. and we get effin wifi AWESOME!

But downside to online fighters is people with slow connections when yours is fast. Using my pre mortal kombat experiecne from my childhood i won but the match was super laggy so i coulnt do a finisher. And the guy d/ced when finish him came up haha.

Anyway Wifi is ranked, world and friend roster matches so if you guys wanna go at it look for Valkerion on wifi or my

friends code: 244929264241

ill be using reptile and sektor alot so dibs on them haha.

lets play people!

wow after playing afew rounds aginst the cpu i realized you cant change the defulctly setting on normal fights, but you can for the puzzle kombat game, wierd choice. cool extras tho :p just so everyone knows the extra characters are indeed, meleena, sub zero masked and ermac

2. coreey

coreey Member

I'm just wondering, if it's necessary to stand at certain distance while doing the fatality?

3. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

yea it is, in the orginals, well all mk games a certian distance is needed.

some are. full screen away, sweep distance(basicly half screen) and then close range. Ive yet to do a fatality sice the move list isnt named none the less tells you were to be on screen. I know for the moves were you press up im pretty sure you have to press block if its not the end of the move. Thats all from memory like 15 years ago, yes i still remember this game clearly hehe.

just did another online match, won 3/5 matches. The guy i played was pretty good but when i used my good characters i won. this game is making me love my ds :p

only downside, the move list is helpful but dosnt tell you what your doing when u hit them or specifics of how to do it like fatality range. 2nd were did all the lvls go! theres like 5, common, no clock tower, church, subway!

im about to hit up gamefaqs and check the geneisis games for fatality specifics.

so i just tried out puzzle kombat, pretty fun. the graphics are pretty good in that mode, it seems like they put all the data in that and made the other mode as a add on lol.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/file/563352/2871

theres a old guide from like 95, aside from not showing anamalitys it accurate. the first part is if u have a code on but can be used for fatality distances. under that it has the standard combos ect. good stuff.